Faculty of Bioengineering and Technology (FBKT) is determined and committed to professionally, efficiently and kindly fulfil the rights of clients for the following matters:
1. Assisting Division of Academic Administration (BPA) to ensure that the FBKT’s Academic Handbook and Academic Calendar are circulated on the first week (1) of September and February’s academic session.
2. Assisting Division of Academic Administration (BPA) to ensure that the students pre-register for courses via online on the week-14 of previous semester. Meanwhile, compulsory registration needs to be completed during the first five (5) working days of the week prior to new semester, and been approved by Academic Advisor either via online or hardcopy, as well as completing the hardcopy form for cases such as timetable overlapping and registration penalty on week-16.
3. Ensuring students apply for an appeal to defer payment of outstanding fees within the week-14 to week-18 of the current semester so that students are able to register for the subsequent semester courses via the IMS System.
4. Assisting Centre of Academic Excellent and Development (PKPA) to ensure that the teaching and learning materials can be accessed in E-Learning system at least on the week-2 of lecture.
5. Ensuring the coursework mark is released in UMK’s E-comm System prior to study week for student reviewing purpose.
6. Ensuring the feedback is given within seven (7) working days for any client’s complaint.
7. Ensuring the inquiry at counter service is entertained within five (5) minutes.
8. Ensuring any approval for execution of activities is decided within seven (7) working days.
9. Ensuring the equipment and apparatus for laboratory/workshop are ready before class start.
10. Ensuring Dean List is released after two (2) of Senate Meeting’s approval.